Are you looking for a technical career with opportunity for growth?
Ventris is a full service insurance and consulting group. Ventris is regularly recognized as a top 10 firm in Utah. Our core services include employer insurance solutions, employee benefit administration, and human resource and payroll assistance. Employers choose Ventris because we’re large enough to deliver the resources and services they need, but were small enough to care.
An Implementation Manager is part of a three person team including the Consultant/Advisor, Account Manager, and Implementation Manager. The Implementation Manager is responsible for the technical aspects of client service implementation, renewal coordination, and compliance support for mid-size and key client accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates open enrollment changes with agency information technology systems.
- Prepares client proposals, renewal spreadsheets and presentations in a timely manner.
- Creates employee benefit guides and client specific documents.
- Assists with client compliance using agency tools.
- Will be assigned to specific clients and have renewal timelines and goals.
- Works closely with Account Manager, Advisor, or Consultant on more complex client issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with one or more years of related experience or high school diploma with three or more years of experience with client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, applications especially proficient with Excel.
- Critical thinking, good judgment, communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to execute Ventris’ confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Bilingual Spanish not required but preferred.
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Salary dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is offered.
- Competitive pay with room to grow
- Team outings – We like to have fun together outside the office.
- Paid Time Off – Take vacation… seriously
- Lunches – Ventris provided meals and goodies
- Full Benefits – We know something about benefits (health, retirement, disability protection, life insurance, dental and vision plan).
Apply/upload resume at ventris.com/jobs