An Implementation Manager is part of a three-person team including the Consultant/Advisor, Account Manager, and Implementation Manager. The Implementation Manager is responsible for the client service implementation, renewal coordination, and compliance support for mid-size and key client accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates open enrollment changes with agency information technology systems.
- Prepares client proposals, renewal spreadsheets and presentations in a timely manner.
- Creates employee benefit guides and client specific documents.
- Assists with client compliance using agency tools.
- Will be assigned to specific clients and have renewal timelines and goals.
- Works closely with Account Manager, Advisor, or Consultant on more complex client issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma with two or more years of experience with client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Critical thinking, good judgment, communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to execute Ventris’ confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Bilingual Spanish not required but preferred.
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Salary dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is offered.
- Competitive pay with room to grow
- Team outings – We like to have fun together outside the office.
- Paid Time Off – Take vacation… seriously
- Lunches – Ventris provided meals and goodies
- Full Benefits – We know something about benefits (health, retirement, disability protection, life insurance, dental and vision plan)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $38,000 – $100,000