What employers need to know about healthcare.gov or the federal marketplace?
Do you and your employees have unanswered questions? The mandatory requirement to send out the October 1, 2013 employee notice titled, “New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage” to ALL employees, has triggered many questions. Intermountain Business Insurance is providing a FREE one hour seminar to explain the impact on employers and address questions:
- How does the new Federal Marketplace work?
- Does healthcare.gov (Federal Marketplace) impact employer health insurance coverage?
- How will the cost of health insurance be impacted by the new Marketplace?
- Making sense of the recent DOL guidance on HRA, FSA, and HSA accounts, including employer arrangements to pay for individual policy premiums.
- Low cost or “Skinny” health plans to avoid employer penalties.
- “Essential Health Benefits” and required plan adjustments for 2014 health plans.
Limited Space will be available on November 13, 2013 at 1:30 pm.
Please RSVP to Audri at 801.304.9949 or by email at email@example.com