As part of the Service Center team your overall responsibilities will be to ensure our customers receive timely and quality service. Your responsibilities are focused on reviewing and accurately troubleshooting client service needs and assisting in the management of our clients’ insurance policies. You may have additional responsibilities including, issuing insurance certificates, processing policy changes, or various projects.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Detail orientation in everything you do – having a keen eye here is essential
- Ability to deliver delightful service and fix the occasional customer issues with grace
- Problem solving and drive to do what it takes to keep the customer happy
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage time effectively
- Comfort working with technology and a general familiarity with functional web systems
- Strong process orientation and interest in finding better ways to do things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1 or more years of customer service experience or high school diploma with 2 or more years of experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking, good judgment, communication, and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to execute Ventris confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Bilingual Spanish not required but preferred.
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Salary dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is offered.