Are you looking for a career with sales and business development? Did you know that 40 percent of S&P 500 CEOs come from sales & marketing backgrounds?
An Associate is a consultant-in-training. For a year you’ll work with Ventris Advisors and Consultants to identify and qualify sales opportunities for the Ventris organization. This position lays the foundation for a successful consulting career. There is a path for career growth for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends team and development meetings
- Weekly mentorship and training
- Develops base for potential clients utilizing agency resources
- Identify, qualify, and set appointments for target accounts
- Partner with Advisors and Consultants help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or completion within in the next 1-2 years.
- Goal oriented, competitive attitude, team player
- Positive attitude, confident, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must be willing to execute Ventris confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement
- Bilingual Spanish beneficial
Flexible Hours between 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Hourly pay with bonuses. A full benefits package is offered for full time Sales Associates.