Account Manager / HR Generalist
Ventris is a full service insurance and consulting group. Ventris is regularly recognized as a top 10 firm in Utah. Our core services include employer insurance solutions, employee benefit administration, and human resource and payroll assistance. Employers choose Ventris because we’re large enough to deliver the resources and services they need, but were small enough to care.
- Maintain relationships with a select group of clients. Assuring positive experience with their employee benefits.
- Working within a team to coordinate annual renewals, prepare for and conducting employee benefit meetings, assist in claims resolution and maintain the clients Human Resource Information System.
- Provide human resource services to clients in relation to payroll processing services, background checks, on-boarding, discipline, terminations, employee handbooks and other HR-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1 or more years of related experience or high school diploma with 3 or more years of experience with client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM SCP, or SHRM CP Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking, good judgment, communication, and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to execute Ventris confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience with processing payroll
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Salary dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is offered.
- Competitive pay with room to grow
- Team outings – We like to have fun together outside the office.
- Paid Time Off – Take vacation… seriously
- Lunches – Ventris provided meals and goodies
- Full Benefits – We know something about benefits (health, retirement, disability protection, life insurance, dental and vision plan).
Apply/upload resume at ventris.com/jobs