- Maintain relationships with a select group of clients. Assuring positive experience with their employee benefits.
- Working within a team to coordinate annual renewals, prepare for and conducting employee benefit meetings, assist in claims resolution and maintain the clients Human Resource Information System.
- Provide human resource services to clients in relation to payroll processing services, background checks, on-boarding, discipline, terminations, employee handbooks and other HR-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1 or more years of related experience or high school diploma with 3 or more years of experience with client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM SCP, or SHRM CP Preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking, good judgment, communication, and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to execute Ventris confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience with processing payroll
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Salary dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is offered.